As the temperature drops, oftentimes, our immune defenses go down with it. Check out our video on YouTube to learn some fun ways to incorporate immune-supporting herbs into your daily routine.
We’ll also whip up some tasty, apple pie-flavored protein/energy balls are fortified with:
- immune-system modulators
These will help keep your immune system in fighting shape over the winter! ??
- 1 c pitted dates
- 1 c (60 g) dried unsweetened apple
- 1 small gala apple, cored and finely chopped
- 1/2 c (70 g) raw almonds
- 2 T raw almond butter
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 2 T powdered ashwagandha
- 2 T powdered maca
- 2 T powdered hawthorn berry
- cinnamon and coconut palm sugar to coat
- Combine everything in food processor until it forms a sticky mass
- Form balls (should make about 18) and roll in cinnamon sugar blend (or use nuts, oats, etc.)
- Place balls in the freezer to set for 30 minutes
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator
© 2022 Copyright Huckleberry Mountain Botanicals
Have you made these? Let us know! Share your photos our private community!