As promised, we are now ready to finish our amazing Forest Beard Balm.
I can’t express enough how much I love the scent of this balm, it truly is wonderful, and very “manly” so your bearded companions will love it too!
Now that the oil is ready (and smells ah-mazing!) we’re ready for part 2 of our beard balm. If you missed the first part, jump over here for the recipe.
- 1/2 c infused oil from beard balm part 1 – strained
- 3/4 oz beeswax
- 1/2 oz shea butter
- 6 drops tea tree oil (optional)
- 12 drops fir or pine essential oil (optional)
- 6 drops clove essential oil (optional)
- 3 2-oz tins
- Melt beeswax in oil, add shea butter and stir until melted
- Remove from heat and allow to cool while you evenly dispense the essential oils into the tins
- Pour the slightly cooled oil into the tins and stir gently with a chopstick to combine essential oils
I like to add the essential oils because it enhances the smell even more, but you don’t have to use the. It smells quite good on its own!