Nothing is quite a refreshing as the smell and taste of fresh cucumber…
except maybe the smell and taste of cucumber paired with mint!
Throw them together with a little sparkling white wine and and you’ve got yourself the perfect, fizzy summer treat! Keep reading to learn how to make a cucumber-mint wine spritzer that will get your weekend started off right ??
Watch the video on YouTube! Don’t forget to subscribe and hit that notification bell. Stay tuned… we upload every Friday!
- 3 oz Fume Blanc / Sauvignon Blanc
- 3 oz Cava (sparkling wine)
- 1 oz cucumber water
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 Tbsp coarsely chopped mint
- Make cucumber water by grating, blending and straining a cucumber.
- Add cucumber water, wine, lime juice, sugar and mint to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake with ice.
- Strain into a serving glass and top with 3 ounces sparkling wine (cava).
© 2023 Copyright Huckleberry Mountain Botanicals