There are so many ways to work fresh herbs into your daily routine that don’t involve tinctures or pills. Herbs can take a plain ol’ boring side dish and transform it into the star of the meal.
Keep reading to learn how to make a nourishing herbed rice dish that makes a great accompaniment to just about anything it’s paired with ??
- 4 c cooked rice, room-temperature
- 1 c toasted coconut
- 1 c toasted peanuts, chopped
- 3/4 c basil and cilantro
- 2 small shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, or more to taste
- fine grain sea salt, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 c plain yogurt
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, shallots, lime juice, herbs, salt and garlic
- In a separate bowl, combine rice, coconut and peanuts
- Stir yogurt mix into the rice; serve cold
© 2022 Copyright Huckleberry Mountain Botanicals