Alright, so we’ve moved into week 2. I hope you were able to complete all the work for week 1 and are ready to dive into the next portion of the curriculum! This week will be a little heavier than last week. There are quite a few lectures; take notes as you go along, and remember, you’ll have them in a playlist to replay whenever you need to access them!
Add the weekly webinar to your calendar (Tuesdays at 11 am Pacific Time) and set a reminder, so you can attend.
Session 1: Introductions
1. Listen to
(remember to add audios to your playlist for offline listening)
- Getting to Know an Herb (16 min)
- Introduction to Solvents (29 min)
- Holistic Health audios 1-5 (37 min total)
- Herbal Preparations: Tools Needed (21 min)
- Cultivating Herbs: Introduction & Principles (46 min total) – You can choose to listen to these as audios if you prefer.
- Learning Activity: “Anatomy or Physiology?”
- Reading & Response: “What resonated most with you?” and “What are your plans?” Post your answers in the Fundamentals Community.
- Personal Development Assignment: “What area of your life needs work” & “What steps will you take” – Post your answers in the Fundamentals Community.
4. Take the quiz
You can take it as many times as you need to pass (80% is passing). You can also use your notes if needed during the quiz. Taking the quiz will prepare you for the test.