Today, we’re going to combine several of the herbal preparations we made over the past week, and create a special, rustic martini.
If you made the Douglas fir vodka, charred sage syrup and ginger liqueur, then you’re all set to join us to make your very own Woodland Martini!
In case you missed them, here are the recipe links to the ingredients you’ll need:
- 2 oz douglas fir vodka
- 1/2 oz charred sage syrup
- 1/2 oz ginger liqueur
- 2 dashes of bitters (lavender if you have it)
- Fill cocktail shaker 2/3 full with ice and add all ingredients
- Cover and shake well until shaker starts to sweat
- Strain and pour into glass
© 2023 Copyright Huckleberry Mountain Botanicals
Did you make this cocktail? What did you think? Join our community to connect with other herbalists!